Mole Richardson 20K Dimmers
The Mole Richardson Moleletronic 20KW A.C. solid-state electronic dimmer allows motion picture studios to remotely dim lights at the fixture rather than connections to rack-mounted dimmers. This 20KW Dimmer will run from 208- 240 volts A.C. input, dim 0 to 20 000 watts of A.C. from full intensity to complete blackout.
• Prolongs the life of large wattage lamps by preventing large inrush currents on a cold filament.
• May be operated manually from a control on front panel on the dimmer or operated remotely from a Control Console.
• Fully protected from overloads up to 100 amps and short circuits.
• Red pilot light on top of circuit breaker indicates if dimmer is on or off.
• The intensity of the light increases or decreases in accordance with simmer output.
Mole-Richardson 42540 Specs
|AC Input Power||240 VAC, 50 Hz|
|Maximum Wattage||20000 W|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 10.5 x 18.75″ / 24 x 27 x 48 cm|
|Weight||46 lb / 21 kg|